Industry Recognized Among Parker, Co Landscaping Companies
Known for its unique Western-Victorian downtown and its hometown feel, Parker, Colorado sits at 5,689 feet above sea level, offering incredible views of Denver Metro Area, downtown Denver, the Foothills and the Rocky Mountains. The city has tons of open space with plenty of parks such as the Cherry Creek State Park, which offers a wide variety of water and land activities such as canoeing, water skiing, kayaking, jet-skiing, fishing, horse riding, bird watching, archery, and more!
Parker, Colorado is an up-and-coming suburb of the Denver metro area, with easy access to the amenities in South Denver. One of the more affordable options in the area, Parker has many residential properties that are ripe for an update (or brand new) landscape design.
Transform Your Landscape Into a Dream Come True
At The Landscaping Company, Inc., we offer a plethora of landscape design services as the area’s most renowned among landscaping companies for Parker, Colorado, along with other cities such as Denver, Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Littleton, Englewood, and surrounding areas.
The many landscape features we can design include:
- Patios, Decks, and Fences
- Fire Pits
- Outdoor Fireplaces
- Retaining Walls
- Outdoor Kitchens and Dining Areas
- Safe and Fun Play Areas
- Pet-Friendly Areas
- Shade Structures, Pergolas, and Verandas
- Walkways, Steps, and Stairs
- Water Features, such as Fountains and Ponds
- Outdoor Lighting
- Sprinkler Systems
- Sprinkler System and Irrigation System Design
- Irrigation and Sprinkler System Installation
- Sprinkler Valve, Head, and Sprinkler System Repair
- Irrigation System Modifications to avoid dry or saturated spots
- Autumn Sprinkler Blowouts and System Winterization
- Spring Sprinkler System Turn-On
- Maintenance Program
- Planning and Design
- Soil Improvement
- Practical Turf Area
- Efficient Irrigation
- Low Water-Use Plants
- Appropriate Maintenance
- Drainage and Irrigation
- Trees, Shrubs, Perennials, and Flowers
We also offer winter snow removal and year-round lawn services. Our year-round lawn services include:
- Regular Lawn Mowing and Edging
- Lawn Sod and Seeding
- Seasonal Aeration and Fertilization
- Weed, Disease, and Insect Control
- Pruning and Trimming
- Soil Monitoring and Mulch
- Annual Flower Plantings
- Spring and Fall Garden cleanup
- Irrigation and Sprinkler Startup and Maintenance
- Lighting Repair and Maintenance
Stay Involved In Each Stage Of Our Process in Your Parker, CO Landscape Project
Of course, designing your landscape into your desired look is a process! And as the top-rated among Parker, CO landscaping companies we're willing to include you every step of the way.
- Initial Call: It all starts with the first phone call where we'll answer your questions, listen to your desires, and schedule an in-person appointment.
- Consultation: When we meet, we'll talk about how much you're willing to spend and consider the best ways to achieve the look you want for your landscape. If you'd like, we can show you some examples of different landscape design features for inspiration. During the appointment, we'll also delve deeper into the scope of the project. From there, you should be able to decide if we're a good fit for your landscape design needs.
- Site Review: If you do decide to work with us, great! Moving forward, we'll send one of our professional landscape designers out to your home. They'll take a look around and get a feel for your property. They'll look at the size of your yard and take some measurements. At this point, you've decided on the design elements you want to achieve.
- Design: After you've told us what types of landscape features you want us to install, we'll create a rough design on paper. Then, you'll look over it and tell us what you think.
- Bid: After going over the design and considering the time, labor, parts, and possible customized elements, we'll give you a price that best fits your budget.
- Review: We'll leave it up to you to decide if the estimate is reasonable and fits your budget.
- Contract: If you decide that the price is right, we can come to a mutual agreement and draw up a contract.
- Installation: Once you've signed the contract, the magic can begin! We'll start installing and building to help you achieve the perfect landscape design.
- Project Completion: After all our hard work, you can step back, take a look, and enjoy your yard's new design.
- Maintenance and Snow Removal: After the project, our work doesn't have to be done. We can offer other services such as year-round lawn care and maintenance and winter snow removal.
Lean on the Professionals at The Landscaping Company, Inc.
You can depend on us to provide you with the best possible design for your unique city. We know Parker, Colorado from top to bottom. As the most knowledgeable among area landscaping companies, when we choose trees and plants for your landscape, we're familiar with the ones that thrive in the area and the ones that don't. We also know the types of soils that are native to Colorado, which tend to range from heavy clay through sandy soil. Key knowledge about Colorado's common soils is essential to deciding how we care for and maintain your lawn. This is because we need to use the appropriate organic material to treat different soils. Proper soil treatment will ensure that your soil is healthy by allowing it to receive the appropriate amounts of water and oxygen.
We're also well-versed in the different types of plant diseases, weeds, insects, and pests that invade Parker, Colorado lawns. Due to this expertise, we know the best treatments and courses of action for each problem, whether there's disease in your trees or weeds in your garden.
Colorado has a dry climate, with only about 15.47 inches of precipitation each year. This means that certain plants can survive in the area. Also, many of the area's plants require supplemental water. A sprinkler install would do wonders for such plants that need additional water to remain healthy and lush. We also offer xeriscaping, which saves significantly more water by using drought-resistant flowers, shrubs, and trees. At The Landscaping Company, we know the right plants to use that perform well in Colorado's arid climate.
Are you ready to transform your Parker, Colorado lawn into a head-turning vista? Do you want to turn your backyard into your very own getaway? Don't hesitate to call us, The Landscaping Company, at (303) 922-9889 today. You can also send us a message right on our website.