Experienced Landscape Design for the Charming Community of Castle Rock, Colorado
Residents of Castle Rock, Colorado already know their home is in a great location. Rock Park, Miller Activity Complex, The Outlets, Theatre of Dreams, lots of history from the mining and railroad days, and the big-city attractions of Denver within reach. This city has a reputation for being charming, friendly, and unique. The Landscaping Company Inc. thinks those adjectives could be used to describe our landscape design services, as well! If you have a brand new Castle Rock home in need of landscaping, or if you have a landscape that could use some renovations, The Landscaping Company Inc. can help. We have over 20 years of landscape experience in this part of Colorado, which makes us unique and charming, too! However, our design methods are anything but old-fashioned. Our landscaping professionals stay on top of industry technology and put together some stunning backyards for our happy customers.
Our Landscape Design Services
Here are some of the features we can design for your home:
- Fire pits and Fireplaces
- Outdoor kitchens and dining areas
- Walkways and stairs with retaining walls
- Water features, such as fountains and ponds
- Outdoor lighting
- Sprinkler systems
- Pet-friendly areas
- Play areas for children
- Trees, shrubs and flowers
- Xeriscape and low maintenance yards
- Drainage and irrigation
The Process: From Design to Final Product
The Landscaping Company, Inc. is a full-service landscaping company, which means you don't need to hire different companies to get your work finished. We do it all! From the design of your dream landscape to the final product, we've got you covered. Our gold standard customer service ensures that you will be fully involved in all the steps. We seek to make you happy!
If you're considering calling us to design a landscape for you, here's what the process might look like:
- First, you call us, and we listen carefully to what you want.
- We schedule an appointment to talk in-person.
- When we meet with you, we will discuss the budget and the scope of your landscape project. We'll have plenty of ideas on hand to show you what types of landscaping elements we have designed in the past. You can see some of them on our Portfolio Page.
- The next step is to meet with one of our professional landscape designers at your Castle Rock home. We will assess the property and provide an estimate for the work.
- Working out the official plan might take some back-and-forth discussion, but when it's all squared away, we're ready to get to work!
- The first type of work our landscape construction crews tackle is usually the prep work, which may include:
- site grading
- irrigation design
- During all the construction and installation work, our goal is to be professional, respectful of your property, and to always make you happy. This means we're going to work hard to get your job finished. We're also going to be attentive to details. We want to get it right the first time!
- When our job is finished, you get to enjoy a beautiful new landscape!
The Ongoing Process: Landscape Maintenance
It'd be great if your brand-new landscape would stay fresh and intact for years to come. However, we know that landscapes are created with man-made elements (hardscaping) and natural elements (softscaping). Time and weather change a landscape, creating a need for regular maintenance all year long.
Remember when we told you that The Landscaping Company Inc. is full service? That means we do landscape maintenance, too! Check out our year-round lawn care and maintenance services. We also provide snow removal services during the winter months.
The Elements of Landscape Design in Harmony
Like a good human relationship, the relationship between the different elements in your landscape need to be in harmony. If, for instance, the patio and the trees were not in harmony, you might have a problem with branches falling on your patio and creating an unsafe situation. Maybe a play area is in an odd place, throwing off the overall design of the yard. There are any number of ways landscapes can be out of whack, structurally and aesthetically. The expert designers at The Landscaping Company Inc. have an eye for landscape harmony. You can trust their designs to be structurally safe, environmentally friendly, and beautiful.
Are you interested in a yard that is low maintenance and uses little water? Consider xeriscaping. This unique form of landscaping is easy to care for and looks spectacular, too.
Transform Your Dreams Into Reality
Theoretically, your could make your yard into a giant DIY project. But that's a bit like reinventing the wheel. You would have to learn landscape design basics, figure out which plants will grow best in your yard, take some tree-pruning lessons, spend a summer building a patio, and even then you might run into drainage problems that you weren't expecting. Why cause yourself that much stress when you can hire The Landscaping Company Inc. to do it all for you?
We have 20 years of experience to fall back on, plus we keep on top of new technology in the landscaping industry. Our landscape designers are professionals with a practiced eye. Our construction and installation crews work quickly and carefully. We listen carefully to your dreams, and then we skillfully transform them into a reality. You will soon have a great yard that is the envy of your neighbors!
We are Your Local Experts
Castle Rock, Colorado is a gorgeous Rocky Mountain locale. Homeowners in Castle Rock have every reason to want to bring more of their home life outdoors. We understand. We live in this region, too. Our professional landscape designers understand the climate, the local flora and fauna, and the challenges that are specific to Castle Rock, Colorado. We also know how to let natural beauty shine.
The mountains are breathtaking. The fresh air is invigorating. The space in your backyard is peaceful and inspiring. Let our landscape design be the backdrop for your beautiful Castle Rock life. Contact us today. We're waiting to hear how we can serve you!